How Long Has It Been Since You Have Taken a Continuing Education Class?
It is time to make a change. The decision to change your situation starts today. You are registered for technical school classes with the goal of claiming one of the jobs that you have been hearing about. You have not yet decided if it is going to be electrician classes, medical billing and coding classes, or one of the many other options available at the technical school, but you know that it is a step in the right direction.
The education needed to become a medical assistant and the education needed to become a bakery and mastery chef are very different from each other, but they all involve enrolling in some kind of technical school. Consider some of this information about the classes that are offered in technical schools across the country:
- The average trade school degree costs $33,000.
- Having a bachelor?s degree can be an advantage, but its average cost is $127,000. This means that opting for a trade school degree can provide a savings of $94,000!
- Estimates from 2016 indicate that HVAC technicians make an average of $48,000 a year.
- Realizing that you need to make a change in your career path often means that you will need to go back to school.
- Industrial job openings continue to increase as fewer and fewer people take the technical classes needed to succeed in these jobs.
- Getting a degree that you can afford is important to your future.
- Heating and cooling technicians are called HVAC specialists and have careers that are in demand.
- The demand for medical billing and coding specialists is expected to increase by 15% between the years 2014 and 2024, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Culinary specialists are in demand throughout the country, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics,. In fact, the expectation is that the field is expected to grow by 9% between 2014 and 2024.
- Labor Statistics from the Bureau also project that job opportunities for bakers will increase by 7% between the years 2014 and 2024.
- According to 2016 statistics, Florida, California, and Texas are the top three states with the highest concentration of HVAC technician jobs.
- Staying at a job that is below your skill level can make you feel unsatisfied, and at times, even depressed.
- School classes can be the ticket to moving on to the next career that you are interested in.
- Course work that teaches you about the HVAC industry will continue to be in high demand. In fact, he Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that by the year 2022, the HVAC field will experience a 21% increase in job growth.
- Air conditioner school can help you find a career in almost all parts of the country.
- Nearly 60% of medical assistants work in doctors’ offices, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Chefs and head cooks are always in need. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 129,370 head cooks or chefs working in the U.S. in the year 2015.
- Having a career goal that you are working toward
- Achieving a degree in culinary arts can help you get qualified for jobs at both large and small restaurants.
- Nursing assistants and medical assistant duties vary from each other, but require similar introductory courses.
- Gasoline engine repair and other auto mechanics jobs continue to be in high demand.
- Earning a technical institue degree can help you get qualified for a career in any number of fields, from computer coding to culinary arts.
- Yearly salaries increase for people who have training or degrees beyond their high school diplomas.
- One way to always remain active is to make sure that you never stop learning.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projections indicate that job opportunities for bakers will increase by about 7% between the years 2014 and 2024.
- Realty classes can help you enter the home selling business.
- Looking toward the future it is important to make sure that you have the skillset to be marketable.
- In 2015, 397,430 pharmacy technicians were working in the U.S.
- Finding a new skills is often important in the continuing time of creative destruction, as new platforms erase old jobs while at the same time create new ones.
- Enjoying your career and continually being challenged are important factors that contribute to a worthwhile life and future.
Learn more at this link.
Share This :