Rhinoplasty is a surgery that will change the shape of the nose. It changes the appearance of the nose and improves breathing. Professionals and licensed surgeons such as the Rhinoplasty surgeon should do it. Here’s everything to know about Rhinoplasty surgery.
1. Rhinoplasty is among the most challenging surgeries. Any poor surgical technique may lead to permanent deformity, so you should choose a Rhinoplasty surgeon carefully.
2. There will never be an absolutely perfect result for Rhinoplasty. However, an accomplished surgeon who specializes in Rhinoplasty can achieve results close to perfection.
3. Even if you want a specific style, the nose that looks great on someone else might look awkward on you. Know that one size does not really fit all.
4. All Rhinoplasty outcomes can have at least one thing in common, and that is the natural appearance. An attractive nose is one that fits with the other features on your face. It must blend in and should not stand out.
5. One great surgical skill doesn’t guarantee a good outcome. Favorable healing responses and good tissue are necessary to have a successful rhinoplasty.
6. The key to having that lasting function and beauty is a well-proportioned and strong nasal skeleton. Large amounts of tip cartilage to reshape the nose could weaken the skeletal support. That’s why skeletal support should be enhanced and preserved by reshaping, reinforcing, and repositioning.