This video explores the characteristics of fair and impartial training. The curriculum on fair and impartial policing was created with the assistance of the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services and the International Association of Chiefs of Police. Fridell conducted the research as an associate professor of criminology at the Read More
- Benefits of Working for a Temp Agency
- Important Factors When Scaling a Construction Company
- Wondering Why Manhole Covers Arent Flush With the Street?
- Fascinating Science That Has Changed Our World
- What You Need to Know About Boat Sales
- A Simple Look at Treatment for Municipal Waste
- What You Need to Know About Heavy Equipment Rentals
- What Is an Apprenticeship Like?
- 10 Home Maintenance Tasks That Often Get Overlooked
- Body Camera Costs Every Police Station Should Consider